Sunday, April 2, 2023

Finishing up my CCRs!!

 okay so right now I am editing my podcast so that I can finally post it. But as I've mentioned before, editing is not one of my strengths. I have decided though that I will be publishing it on RSS.com. Of course I haven't put it up yet because I still have some work to do. 

I am  editing on iMovie and another audio editing platform so that I can add fun effects.

For my video, I'll be publishing it on YouTube. I'll add short clips of the opening, websites the I used for research, and pieces of shows and movies I used for inspiration. Im also going to be using a script just like I did for the podcast so that I can make sure I can talk about everything that is needed and I won't miss any information.

With all of this being included, I will make it more entertaining for the audience and will help them visualize it more.

Scripts will both be posted on my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR pt1 -Interview   CCR pt2 -Podcast