Thursday, March 30, 2023

UPDATESSSS -3/30/23

 We have officially finished our opening scene. It honestly turned out so good and I am beyond excited to share it to you guys. Today in class I watched it over with Mariana but we realized that we were missing the final credits. So we went back and Mariana edited them in. 

After that we worked on our CCR. Since I have to do two different media forms, I decided that I will be doing a GRWM that answers two questions and then I'll be doing a podcast episode with the other two questions. 

I already have the Podcast audio recorded but the only thing I need to do now is add sound effects so that I can make it more interesting and less boring since there is nothing to actually watch and the audience just has to hear everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR pt1 -Interview   CCR pt2 -Podcast