Sunday, March 26, 2023

CCR pt2

 So basically, this CCR thing has been hard to decide exactly what I want to do because I am very indecisive. But I have chosen... GRWM! (Get ready with me). I thought that this option would be the most fun since its not just a talking head but I am actually doing an activity. Since I do have to edit this part on my own and have to include clips plus music, I decided to do some research on which apps would be the most helpful.

For editing I have decided that I'm going to use Adobe Premiere Pro since I have access to it and it is really high quality. I still have to learn a little more on how to use it and I'll be perfectly fine. Other than that I also need to make a script. To create a script I'll just be using a word document and probably print it out.

I think making the script will be the hardest, which is good since its actually not hard, because I need to find how to perfectly word the answers. Not only that but I need to make smooth transitions from question to question since no one is actually asking them. I also need to figure out if I'm going to be answering all the questions or just some. With this script I'll be able to time how long it'll take for each question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR pt1 -Interview   CCR pt2 -Podcast