Sunday, March 19, 2023

CCR pt1

So I decided that I should really start working on my CCR.
So the first step is to brainstorm ideas to make it fun and entertaining.
Some ideas I've come up with are, Vogue 73 questions, a GRWM (get ready with me), an instagram live, jeopardy, late night show, video blogs, a day in the life, and a few others

My number 1 option is a GRWM. I think this would be a good idea since it is trending right now on TikTok and Snapchat. What I would do is basically just do my makeup and hair while I talk. The way I would answer question is basically through answering "comments" I have received. I got this inspiration from the influencer Alex Earl who got famous because of doing videos like these on Youtube and TikTok.

That video is one of her posts of when she went on a brand trip and she gets ready with Selena Gomez.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR pt1 -Interview   CCR pt2 -Podcast