Wednesday, March 8, 2023

March 2!

In class on Mariana and I were able to have a conversation with our teacher.

We told her everything and our plan. We also were able to explain to her about what happened with us filming so soon. She was very understanding and actually gave us suggestions.

She told us that our idea is really good and that we should really watch movies and shows that have things related to this such as Euphoria (2019- ) and Beautiful Boy (2018).Beautiful Boy (2018)

Euphoria (2019- )

Because of that, the next step in my plan is to do a bit more exploring into Euphoria since I already researched Beautiful Boy. I have already watched Euphoria so I am going to do some digging into how they used mise-en-scene to portray drug abuse and mental illness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

CCR pt1 -Interview   CCR pt2 -Podcast